Monday, October 29, 2007

MISSING


Have you seen this man? He is 6'5" tall with brown hair and eyes. He will respond to the following titles; Chad, dad, daddy, helper monkey, honey, can you help me with this.


Handsome reward for his safe return, (he is very much missed). Also; don't think of keeping him for yourself, much training has been put into this man and will go to great lengths to find him.



As you may deduce from the previous paragraphs, Chad is gone. Gone, where you may ask. Well, today is his first day back to work from paternity leave. I feel like someone has died. There are three children looking at me, demanding things and I'm the only one to get it for them!? This aint right.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I am so sorry that he has left you there with all 3!!! :) Didn't he have like a month off for paternity leave? That is so wonderful, but ya, it must be hard now that he is back to work and you are dealing with all 3. I've heard that going from 1-2 is easier than going from 2-3. Is that true? Good luck Jamie!

libbie said...

I am so jealous your husband gets paternity leave. THat is awesome! I also think this is a really cute post! Good luck with Three. I know I am gonna need it! I can barely handle the two little turkey's I've got!